Marketing and sales Intern
Position: Marketing and sales Intern
Purpose: Professionally market TechBuzz Hub services and increase on clientele
Reports: Sales manager
TechBuzz Hub is a social enterprise for capacity building for entrepreneurs, innovators and investors.
TechBuzz Hub is looking for graduates and university students awaiting graduation to work as marketing and sales interns, with profound interpersonal skills and desire to serve and work with startups.
The marketing and sales interns will be equipped with employability skills through exposer to practical job skills, trainings and mentorship as well as career development opportunities. The interns will acquire knowledge through all round training programs aimed at accelerating employee professional development.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Develop customer care strategies and address customer needs.
• Analyze and create a plan for engagement for the target market.
• Research client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
• Locate potential clients of customers and sells to them accordingly.
• Responsible for implementing a corresponding marketing plan for the areas of his responsibility including social advertisement in order to create awareness for company services.
• The intern has to work to preserve the overall company image and meeting the requirement of each market segment.
Qualification skills and experience
• The idea candidate must be fresh out of university or pursing a diploma or degree in the following courses marketing, business administration, entrepreneurship and related field.
• Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and gain experience.
• Readiness to work with people of diverse ethnicity in a multi-cultural work environment.
• Possess excellent communication and customer care skills.
• Must be result oriented.
• Good team player.
How to apply
All interested candidates who wish to join TechBuzz Hub are encouraged to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
30th September 2017