Online Business and Content editor Volunteer
Position: Online Business and Content editor Volunteer
Purpose: Enter, review, edit and create relevant quality content and increase user engagement.
Reports: To Operations
TechBuzz hub is a social enterprise for capacity building, entrepreneurs, innovators and investors.
TechBuzz Hub is looking for an online business and content editor volunteer in charge of compiling, editing, reviewing and delivering high quality content online that match TechBuzz Hub standard.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide daily posting on TechBuzz Hub website with latest updates to provide sustainability to all online visitors.
- Design contents with variety to facilitate increase of audience and build online communities for web portal to facilitate creative content’s publication.
- Develop digital publications for company website as per company requirement.
- Optimize online content to help improve search rankings and user engagement including trouble shooting online problems as they rise as well as responding to public comments if necessary in consultation with operations manager.
- Collaborate with team members across the organization to develop and implement strategies for website linear and vertical growth.
Qualification, skills and experience:
- The suitable candidate for the online business content editor job placement must either hold or be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in mass communication, Journalism, information technology or related field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an understanding of the special requirement of writing for web such as use of key words, hyperlinks under tight deadlines.
- Skills of using web content management system to update content online.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent spelling grammar and punctuation skills.
- Basic photo and video editing skills.
How to apply
If your experiences and qualification meet TechBuzz Hub requirements;
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Submission Deadline: 30th September 2017